Tuesday, August 20, 2013

17.8.2013, Saturday

After project groups meeting that we had in the morning, we went to our creative workshops. We were finishing our graffiti, painting the flags, taking the photos, learning last steps in the dance workshop and preparing our social day. Today 35 of us were very creative. We got up, stand up, and acted for joint and peaceful Europe again ! At the end ot the day, we were so exhausted but proud of what we did !

CARO said: I was in the preperation group for the social day and I really liked it. It was really hot and it was hard work, but I'm proud what we managed!
 JULIA said: I was in a photo creative workshop. It was easy to do, because I love photography.
CASPER said: I was in FLAG group. We created a great flag with the slogan '' Imagination creates reality ''. I had good time.
BOŽO said: I was in dance group. It was really exciting and funny. I learned some new and useful things.
FILIP Ž said: For me, yesterday was one of the most interesting days here. I made my first grafitti ever and I like it very much. In the end of the day we had the presentation of our creative workshoips results. I really enjoyed it. One word for yesterday- PERFECT !
FRANEK said: The second day of the creative workshops was very exhausting, since I was dancing for 4,5 hour. Nevertheless, in the evening I could be proud of my progress in this. When I was dancing in public show, I felt satisfaction. Also I had a lot of fun during the workshops.






No comments:

Post a Comment