Sunday, September 1, 2013

21.8.2013, Wednesday

Today, we decided to get up earlier and to surprise teamers.We played  a video in which participants are telling something to teamers. It was really emotional both for us and the teamers. After breakfast, we had a workshop „ When I hear Vukovar“, then we had a very interesting EKO workshop with Danci .  Later, we had to clean our rooms and to pack ourselves. Also, we did the evaluation workshop with Lauriene. At 8.30 pm each project group presented their work and then we had a farewell ritual, where we talked about 14 days we spent together in Vukovar, everything we did together and about our feelings. Everyone was so sad because we're leaving the camp. After farewell ritual we were writing letters to each other, which we could read when we get back home.




JULIA: Well, 21th was our last day in Vukovar so it was very hard to stay calm and not to freak out while counting hours which are left staying in Vukovar and packing all the stuff, also I was afraid of the evening program because I knew that I would cry a lot... thank you for the great memories!
SABRINA: I was very sad, I cried from the breakfast time as I knew that we would leave soon. I was glad that Johnny tried to teach us how to write a project. While I was packing my things I was sad, too, not to mention after the farewell ritual. I stayed awake all night, beside people I care for and who I miss very much now.

MILENA: It was a very touching day for me, as well as for everyone else, I suppose. I cried while watching the video the participants prepared for us, they did a great job and put a lot of effort and emotions into making it. The farewell ritual and feelings it provoked would stay within me for good. Miss u all!

No comments:

Post a Comment