Tuesday, August 13, 2013

10.8.2013, Saturday


After breakfast we had the whole morning a workshop about the EU. Therefore we had to order facts about the EU, Europe and the Council of Europe, then to explain what  citizen do we feel of (on the level of world, country, town, Europe ) and we should collect positive and negative things about the EU . Later after lunch we had another workshop ''Active citizenship'' where we had to find solutions for problems in our local communities (in mixed groups), then there were VU- Groups and Project groups. We had dinner and after that the Olympics organized by some of the participants until late in the evening.

FRANEK said : Today's activities were hard to lead because of their characters. Politican discussions are tough to do with young people like us. But it was approachable for everybody.
SLAĐANA said : The first workshop was good, because we learned new things about the EU. The second workshop was great, because I learned also how NGO organisations are important in youth life. I realise how important it is to be an active citizen for my life and for the future of my country.
NIKOLETA said: I really liked the workshop where we asked ourselves are we citizens of town, country, Europe or  world, because we know how people think and how different opinions are. The workshop ''active citizenship'' was nice, because we had to think about the problems in our local communities and to try to solve them.
SABRINA said : I was a part of the group who organized the '' Olympic games ''. Because of this responsibilitiy I was very nervous and stressed. But when it was over I was glad that the participants had fun and the evening went well.
MONIKA said : This was the best sport event in which I had the possibilitiy to take part and I will remember it for sure. I wish that the other '' Olympic games '' will be as good as this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment