Friday, August 16, 2013

14.8.2013, Wednesday

After breakfast, we went directly to the Croatian/Serbian Ada on the Danube river to have our  „water olympics“. We went swimming, played voleyball and cards or just enjoyed the sun. We stayed there from 10 to 5 o' clock and went to the forest Adica to spend another hour there to visit the church, the river Vuka and to have a coffee. At 7 o' clock we were back at the dormitory to have dinner. In the evening we had to choose our creative workshops in a ranking of three. We could choose between the following workshops : dancing, grafitti, flag painting, photography or socialproject preperation. The day ended at 10 o' clock when we went to sleep.  

ELA said: It was a really nice day. I needed that to take '' deep breath ''. I enjoyed it a lot !
CARO said: There were a lot of clouds, which is why I thought that the sun isn't so intense. However, I'm sun burned. And I was sad, because I saw Emir killing a fish. Because of that I had to „kill“ him as well. But in general, it was a nice day and the water wasn't as cold as I expected. And I really liked this island.
JELENA said: It was really great. I'm glad we had a day like this. We had a lot of fun. It was a bit cold but still it was nice. I think the teamers also had a lot of fun. The day was really amazing and awesome!
 AJLA said: I really enjoyed it and I had a great time. Only the weather was bad but it didn't have impact on my mood. We had a real good rest and it was great to play volleyball with the other participants without being stressed, because we had to attend any workshops.





No comments:

Post a Comment